Jeremy follows up on GeekCross 22 by discussing the recent Mennonite Church USA biannual convention in Kansas City. Topics include: anger and disagreement among Christians and why the Church needs to move beyond voting and Roberts Rules of Order. #mennocon15
- Mennonite Church USA
- Kansas City Convention
- “Forbearance in the Midst of Differences” aka “The Forbearance Resolution.
- “On the Status of the Membership Guidelines” aka “The Membership Guidelines Resolution.”
- Executive Board FAQ on Forbearance and Membership Guidelines Resolution
- “LGBT advocates pursue acceptance at Kansas City”
- “Sharing pain, seeing Jesus”